How Much Anwar Paying the Church (or the Bishop) ???
Fuhh, Anwar pastinya senyum sampai ke telinga apabila ada orang kuat GEREJA yang sanggup menulis dan mengambil sikap politikal kali ini. Memang banyak yang Anwar harapkan daripada gereja kali ini. Kalau boleh Anwar mahukan gereja menjadi platform politik yang boleh menghantarnya ke Putrajaya.
Bishop Datuk Ng Moon Hing, Chairman and the Executive Committee, The Christian Federation of Malaysia – nampaknya sudah mengisi apa yang Anwar harapkan. Church tak boleh lagi nak ambil sikap atas pagar. Ini pandangan dan kemahuan Anwar.
8 demand/kemahuan/kehendak kumpulan GEREJA sudahpun dinyatakan oleh Bishop Ng.
1. A nation guided by the ethics of respect for human dignity. This means a nation where its citizens are engaged fairly as equals, and their rights respected in accordance with the provisions as guaranteed under the Federal Constitution. Such a nation treats its citizens with understanding, honesty and mutual respect.
* how about LGBT?
2. A nation where extremism of all kinds is rejected and quickly curtailed. Racial and religious bigotry, manipulation and lies that have now come to define the social sphere, the print media and political posturing must end immediately.
* DAP’ politics not extreme?
3. A nation free of corruption, putting in place strengthened state and public institutions whose members conduct themselves with integrity, transparency and accountability.
* free of corruption? remember Latheefa Koya, remember what Guan Eng does in Penang, what about skandal pasir di Selangor?
4. A nation that works towards the fair and equitable distribution of wealth and ensuring well-being for all, regardless of citizenship status, ethnicity or creed. Every citizen and every community should be empowered and enabled to pursue economic activity and achieve advancement duly and fairly supported by the government where needed and necessary without favour or discrimination and without being overly or unfairly supported by the state.
* will the church asks Anwar to return the RM3b?
5. A nation where care for the environment is privileged over self-seeking capitalism and where its political leaders weigh all decisions with ecological interest and sustainability as an essential aspect of development.
* selangor? kelantan?
6. A nation where language and education are de-linked from political expedience.
* Anwar is the MASTER of political expediency!
7. A nation where elitism and inequality is not rampant and people are recognised and respected as human beings and not discriminated against due to social position, educational attainment, political beliefs, gender, race or religion.
* PKR is about Anwar and his family. DAP is about Kit Siang and his family.
8. A nation where religious freedom to profess, practice and propagate one’s religion is allowed to flourish without undue curtailment from the law, restrictions or even prohibition.
* never being questioned!
So, will Bishop tell us how much he’s being PAID to do PR on behalf of Anwar? Let us know.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.