Manifesto PR Untuk Sabah? Cukup bah mahu menang?
- The protection of the native customary rights, improvement of infrastructure, upgrading and enhanced social welfare is also given priority including affordable housing and aid for pensioners.
- Pakatan has also pledged to “recognise, respect and safeguard the native customary rights for land and would withdraw all cases that have been brought by the current government to court and set up a Land Tribunal to review the status of native lands that were given to government-linked agencies and private companies.
- immediate end to the practice of issuing Communal Titles and replacing it with individual Native Titles.
- Yayasan Sabah which has also fallen from its glory days in the 1970s and 80s is also not spared and its role will be reexamined. Pakatan also promises to reintroduce the Amanah Rakyat Negeri Sabah and build 50,000 affordable homes within the first term of taking power.
- The opposition coalition also promises to enforce an increase of oil royalty payment from Petronas from the current 5% to 20% and the national oil company would be answerable to parliament unlike now.
- Petronas will also be asked to appoint at least one board of director from Sabah who would oversee the state’s interests. Pakatan also promises to submit a motion at the State Assembly to claim the petroleum revenue from Blok L and Blok M which was given away by the federal government without the consent of people of Sabah, and to have civil action taken against those involved.
- Pakatan wants to start a state-owned oil and gas company with a start-up capital of RM1 billion from the oil royalty payable to Sabah to ensure the state, as major oil and gas producer, can compete internationally in this industry and create more opportunities for its own people.
- Sabah Padi Board in place of national padi authority, Bernas’, monopoly.
- A higher learning institution to be known as Universiti Kinabalu as well as
- a new independent television station called TV Sabah is also promised in the manifesto.
Yayasan Sabah (tidak perlu tukar kerajaan untuk memperbetulkan Yayasan Sabah. Universiti Kinabalu? Fokus untuk pengajian apa? TV Sabah? Untuk apa?
Sebenarnya, ramai di kalangan orang kuat PKR sendiri di Sabah tidak nampak bagaimana manifesto tangkap muat seperti ini dapat membantu pembangunan di Sabah. Satu perkara yang paling nyata, tidak ada program khas untuk menangani isu keselamatan di Sabah. Mana janji ESSZONE atau sesuatu yang lebih baik?
Selain daripada itu, mereka juga beranggapan, penubuhan syarikat minyak Sabah belum tentu menjamin bahawa nikmat akan kembali kepada rakyat Sabah? Apatah lagi, jika diberitahu syarikat tersebut akan dikepalai menantu Anwar (bekas pegawai biasa di Shell). Ini semua mampu membuatkan orang lebih marah.
Jangan cakap pasal royalti 20 %. Tahun 2011 sahaja, RM26.5 bilion dibelanjakan untuk Sabah dan Sarawak. Bersamaan 37 % royalti. Bukan 20%. Lebih.
Ramai di kalangan aktivis PKR yang kecewa dengan manifesto yang lebih kurang bodohnya dengan yang Rafizi buat.