Zairil Gila Sangat Nak ‘Decentralize’ Ni Pasai Apa? Guan Eng CEMAS Duit Dah Kurang?
Rather than label him seditious over an article he wrote on decentralisation of federal powers, DAP Bukit Bendera MP Zairil Khir Johari has asked Umno mouthpiece Utusan Malaysia acquaint itself with the constitution.
The DAP assistant national publicity secretary said that decentralisation was entirely constitutional and provided for in the constitution.
He said that Parliament could delegate power to state authorities to legislate on matters that fell under federal purview.
He said this was seen in the the administration of sewerage which was taken away from local authorities in 1993, while the management of solid waste and public cleansing was usurped by the federal government in 2007.
These were done via amendments to the Local Government Act 1976.
– RM400 million multi-storey block for the Seberang Jaya Hospital,
– Phase two of the RM353.1 million Bayan Baru sewerage treatment plant
– RM250 million children’s ward at the Penang Hospital.
– Upgrading the Penang Hospital and Seberang Jaya Hospital to the tune of RM38 million
– RM20 million upgrade of the Balik Pulau Hospital emergency services department.
Marah sebab tycoon Cina yang bantu Pusat Khidmat Zairil tak dapat projek kah? Atau apa?
Atau ada company Dyana Sofya yang masuk tender angkat sampah di Pulau Pinang yang gagal? Cuba terus terang.